Industry: Software Development
• Understand user requirements and participate in technical design and quality review.
• Develop, configure and implement system applications and external system interfaces in accordance to user requirement.
• Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation with knowledge of methodologies and procedures for application testing and quality assurance.
• Investigate into def.., research for problem resolution and implementation problem rectification.
• Plan and assist in User Acceptance Testing.
• Assist with application training for users.
• Participate in implementation roll-out.
• Provide operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement after implementation, including troubleshooting of production issues.
• Strong knowledge of coding practices with involvement in at least 1 .11 Software Development Life Cycle.
• At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft .NET development, familiar with ASP.NET, ADO.NET. C#, WCF, Testing, .NET framework 3.5, Ajax framework, MS Visual Studio 2010, MS SQL 2008 (or later).
• At least 2 years of strong native mobile app development experience and knowledge of iOS (5, 6 or 7); Android (4.0 and later); Experience with cross platform app development framework (e.g. Appcelerator, Xamarin) will be an added advantage.
• Good technical knowledge and experience in Object Oriented design and programming
• Able to work independently to meet project deadlines with minimum supervision, and a good team player.
• Innovative and able to work under tight timelines.