Industry: Office Skills
• Perform secretarial duties to Directors
• Handle Administration
• Assist with telephone and email enquiries:
• Creating and maintaining filing systems
• Scheduling and attending meetings. creating agendas and taking minutes – shorthand may be required;
• keeping diaries and arranging appointments:
• Handle and organising travel arrangements.
• Assist to replenish office supplies when required
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma. Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Full-Time position(s) available.