• Oversee the Facilities Management budget and operations expenditure.
• Ensure all buildings, infrastructure. landscape and security system are maintained well and covered by proper inspection programs.
• Liaise with government agencies and consultants with all building statutory requirements together with Professional Engineers and relevant parties.
• Conduct fire safety inspection, liaise with SCDF and FSSD to ensure the building is safe from potential fire threats.
• Source and manage Contractors, measure their performance and ensure that they deliver a service standard based on contractual obligations.
• In-charge of OPEX / CAPEX budget
• Manage internal security team and internal facilities team
• Minimum Diploma in Facilities Management/ Property Management or its equivalent
• Fire Safety Manager Certified
• Min 5 years of experience in Facilities Management
• Good communication skills
• Working Location: Ea. (Close to MRT)
• 5 days / Week 9:00am — 6:00pm
• Lunch provided