Industry: Management, Software Development
• Responsible for operations of the company or site computer center in accordance with procedures and practices.
• In a centralized environment, responsible for coordinating and monitoring the operation of computer equipment.
• Using established procedures, manipulates controls in accordance with standard procedures, monitors control panels. backups hardware and other peripherals.
• Reports any observed deviations from standard performance.
• Performs clerical or support tasks typically in support of professional and/or management employees.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work: requires instructions only on new assignments.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Ideal candidate should be detail & customer oriented, proactive, able to multi-task and follow through on actions.
• Create and set up new user accounts/profile, as well as address issues with passwords.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.