• Assist the Building ‘,tanager in the daily operations
• Lead a team in the provision and implementation of maintenance services at a designated client’s site.
• Troubleshoot building services failures
• Supervise, Plan and Organise a team of on-site contractors in carrying out planned and ah-hoc maintenance and their work routines.
• Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of Client’s facilities through routine check and preventive maintenance strategies.
• Source, negotiate and follow up with contractors on repair and replacement work to ensure work done according to specifications.
• Preparations of monthly and incident report pertaining to the site.
• Diploma /Degree in Facility Management / Building Services / Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) or its equivalent.
• Ability to plan, organise and supervise a team of contractors in carrying out planned and ad-hoc maintenance work.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant facility management working experience.
• Possess Project Management experience is highly preferable
• Possess good communication skills and be able to relate to different levels of people.
• 5 days work week