Industry: Marketing & PR
• Create and implement company’s brand marketing/ advertising and promotions activities / events.
• Work closing with the Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing activities for their retail concepts and brands.
• Liaise closely with the team on ad briefs and promotions — daily / weekly.
• Coordinate with the buyers on photoshoot schedule on company’s product. (eg clothes)
• Coordinate with the operations teams to ensure timely delivery and display of point-of-sale materials communicating promotion mechanics.
• Work with creative closely to ensure posters and ad requirements are met / produced — daily.
• Coordinate the submission of advertisements by ensuring that the text and artwork are correct and accurate for printing.
• Work closely with the visual communication and merchandising team in the development of point-of-sale materials and timely visual updates for individual brands
• Degree/Diploma in Marketing or its equivalent
• 1 to 2 years’ of experience in Marcom or related field. preferably in the retail industry
• Creative, motivated individual with a passion for marketing
• Independent worker who can work well in a matrix environment with little supervision • Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office