Industry: Human Resources
• Manage partial payroll processing and related activities with third party payroll service provider to ensure quality, timely delivery and smooth execution of monthly payroll. E.g. ad hoc payments and deductions such as OT; allowances, commissions; accolades; NS leave etc.
• Administer employee benefits and insurance program including enrollments, employee changes and terminations; claims resolution; communicating benefit information to employees and reviewing invoices for payment. Handle leave administration through E-leave system.
• Support the recruitment process by creating and tracking progress of job requisitions, background screening and offer proposals.
• Manage the employee on-boarding experience, including employee system set-up, policy certifications, new hire paperwork, seating arrangements and work pass application/renewal.
• Preparation of HR reports e.g. payroll related reports, attrition and etc.
• Maintain training record and apply for related training grants from the government institutions.
• Provide general administration support e.g. security access; name card printing; new hires IT access and equipment; updating of phone list; assist in emergency response execution.
• Other ad hoc duties
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Contract and Temporary position(s) available.