Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
• Lead the treasury and corporate finance function by cash flow management, cost tracking, foreign exchange risk, debt and/ or project financing.
• Monitor and report cash position and funding requirements of the group
• Manage cash pooling for the group bank accounts
• Manage and invest cash/surplus funds within treasury limits
• Supervision of corporate finance transactions to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and operational policies.
• Manage administration of debt and / or hedging transactions including payments, maintenance of loan covenants
• Adhoc projects as and when necessary
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• At least 7 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting , Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.