Our client, an established company in Cambodia is looking for candidates for the position of Contracts Manager. Projects involved are Civil Infrastructure projects.
– Lead in bidding and post-tender
– Negotiate with consultants and resolve contract issue
– Review contracts and negotiate commercial terms & conditions
– Oversee procurement as well as claims and payments
– Support in contract administration and cost control
– Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
– Reliable with costing, procurement and tendering.
– Able to work in a team and support the Project Manager in Contract Management Cost Control
– Minimum 8 years relevant working experience in contract management position