• Perform troubleshooting, repairs, executing diagnostics and calibration of test systems.
Carry out test system improvement projects, test program control maintenance and spare parts control.
• Interact with external vendor for tester pans repair, upgrading of test system and sourcing for spare parts.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Minimum 2 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
• Possess good troubleshoot technique and soldering skills.
• Ability to read schematic and circuit diagram.
Understand electronics components specification and data sheet
• Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift.