Industry: Transport and Logistics
Our client, a well-known company is currently looking for a Warehouse Supervisor position.
• To lead and manage a team of storemen
• To manage goods inventory system (receiving, storing, picking, issuing, replenishing etc.)
• To manage incoming and outgoing shipment (scheduling, picking, stuffing, receiving, verification etc.)
• Ensure accuracy and timely updates of data to the computer system.
• Projects work for improvement.
• Assembly floor supervision.
• Report writing.
• At least Diploma or above qualifications in Logistics & Supply Chain Management/ Warehouse Management related field
• Minimum 3 of supervisory experience in warehouse operation, inventory control management and shipment handling in manufacturing industry
• Hardworking and able to perform OT (weekends if necessary).
• Proficient in computer usage (Microsoft word/ Excel)
• Possess sense of urgency.
• Possess self-discipline and initiative, able to commit.
• Must be co-operative and willing to work in a team.
• Possess good communication skill.