• Reviewing tender documents & drawings
• Produce measurement fast, accurately and complete within the targeted time schedule
• Provide estimating cost, obtain the best or lowest possible price
• Implement contract administration procedure to ensure proper documentation of records concerning variation. submitting accurate cost and time implications to client.
• Preparation of list of prequalified bidders for procurement-bid invitations, comparison, cost analysis, negotiation, and awarding contract agreement to sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant project experience
• Experience in Tender is required