• Responsible for all sales in Southeast Asia region.
• Responsible for all enquiry and quotation to the regional customers.
• Work with HQ on customer enquiry, issues and resolve complaint.
• Attend to. preparation and submission of tenders.
• Stock checking/take at customer site, when needed.
• Work with different department to generate more sales from project that the company has.
• Regular visit to customer is expected.
• Manage the performance of sales administrator in respective offices.
• Responsible for weekly sales report submission
• Maintain and monitor of sale data for report generation
• At least 5 years of spare part sales experience in the Marine industry
• Proficient in MS office. PowerPoint. excel and outlook.
• Able to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Team player with positive attitude Interested candidates please click ‘Apply Now.’ or send your
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified