Industry: Marketing & PR
Duration: 3 months (immediate – mid Dec)
Salary: up to $2,400
• Formulating social media calendar and posts
• Market research and automation tools research
• Implementation of marketing automation tool
• website content maintenance
• Adhoc institutional programme support (SBLP)
• CRM data cleansing
• Support programme collaterals amendment
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Contract position(s) available.