Industry: Management, Marketing & PR
Our client is working on a location-based social community which connects people with similar community interests through a novel messaging platform. Working with the development team, this role will be in a position to contribute ideas which shape the direction and future of the platform. They are looking for a trailblazer with a product-focused mindset, and an understanding of social media/digital marketing to join their passionate team of engineers and designers to bring about a new way for local communities to interact.
• Connect : Be the voice of the product, encouraging trust and engagement amongst users across various digital platforms and publishing media.
• Create : Develop content for blogs. websites and app release notes in a manner which is consistent with the branding and voice of the product. Write, edit, post and proof all social content and copy
• Analyse Be able to make sense of analytics which come from usage statistics of the product, as well as across various social media platforms. Give insights on social media actions on a weekly basis for successes and new opportunities for content creation.
• Conceive : Create plans and coordinate innovative events, programs and methods which increase user traction, as well as develop new use-cases of the product..Assist in developing best practices for social content creation. Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
• Engage : Create and participate in local communities on the platform.
• Experience in leading and executing a social media campaigns
• Previous experience in a startup environment or with mobile-based apps experiences
• Deep knowledge and experience in social media marketing is essential
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software .3 to 5+ years of experience in digital/social marketing, copywriting or with an editorial background
• Usage of tracking and reporting platforms such as Atlas, Omniture, Google analytics or a, Web/online/marketing analytics is an advantage
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume to and attention to “KNY”
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.