Industry: Software Development
– Strong passion in embedded engineering. Have strong desired for continuous improvement in applying best practice and modem technologies in embedded design and processes.
– Be able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Open-minded. a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving.
– Have strong knowledge and experienced in developing embedded software using C programming language. Preferably have also experienced in Object Oriented C..
– Have solid knowledge and development experience on 32 bits ARM Microcontroller boot process and low-level device drivers.
– Have solid knowledge in RTOS and have experienced in developing embedded application using RTOS. – Have knowledge and experienced in TCP/IP or a, other Communication / Industrial Protocol. Knowledge in 10-Link will be advantage.
– Experienced in developing Design document for firmware/embedded software.
– Have knowledge in different established design techniques and design patterns.
– Good knowledge and experienced of SCRUM/Agile process, static analysis tool and Version Control tools (e.g. Clearcase, Git) will be an advantage.