Industry: Customer Service
• Responsible for full sets of Shipping documentation (such as BL, Shipping Certificate, invoice, packing list, Letter of Credit (LC) Permit declaration, Chamber Cert of Origin and FTA Cert of Origin, etc.) using SAP.
• Assisting in Bill Verification, collection for OBL and Shipping Cert.
• Liasing with internal operations, customer, plant, warehouse, shipping line, banks, customs on the shipment requirements to follow customer’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Monitoring the vessel status (e.g. vessel delay & roll), and provide updates accordingly.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics or related field.
• At least 1 years of working experience in Logistics (Freight Forwarding).
• Experience and knowledge of Trade in Shipping, LCs, BL and shipping procedures.
• Able to commit to standby duties as and when required.