• Assist the day-to-day administration of managers pertaining to sports activities.
• Ensure that correct procedures and the resources are in place to run successfully.
• Assist in developing sports events and any relevant programme.
• Making sure the invent,’ and storing equipment are well kept.
• Other adhoc duties assigned by managers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support, Personal Care/Beauty/Fitness Service or equivalent.