Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Review, verify, prepare and process invoices and cheque requests
• Enter, update and maintain system, filing and database
• Prepare electronic transfers and payments
• Report transactions to journals and ledgers
• Reconciliation of AP transactions
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are updated
• Assist with audit and monthly closing
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/”0″ Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.