• Comply to ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operation e.g. Change. Incident & problem management.
• Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively: implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & service level availability.
• Support service continuity measures i.e.. backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan.
• Configures. tests. and maintains LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for network.
• Attain key certifications for partnership with key vendors.
• Degree holder with minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences in network administration of platforms including Alcatel and Cisco
• Certification and proven experience in network administration (eg. CCNA, CCNP)
• Strong knowledge and practical experience in enterprise-level LAN & WAN technology
• Thorough understanding of the OSI network model. Ethernet. and TCP/IP Networking
• Experience implementing enterprise-level networks
• Only Singaporean