Industry: Marketing & PR
• Develop and maintain good relationship with key accounts. key contacts and critical personal at various client organisations in order to solicit information for securing business
• Develop and execute sales strategies to attract and win new business prospects
• Organise and participate in regular reviews with the accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and business retention
• Ensure personal sales targets and team KPIs are met
• Perform market intelligence and competitor analysis
• Review periodic sales performance against annual plan and strategize corrective actions if expectation falls below target
• Analyse Profit & Loss (P&L) reports to set up new business start-ups and understand the cost structure to maintain the projects and strategize improvements for future performances.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, a, field.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.