Industry: Health and Medical
• Check prescriptions to make sure there are no errors and that they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patient
• Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example, tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler
• Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
• Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Advanced Diploma/ Degree in relevant field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Quoting the job title or call 6727 3892 for private and confidential discussion.
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.