Industry: Human Resources
• Drive the full recruitment and staffing cycle from sourcing, interviewing, selection, salary proposal, on boarding etc.
• Act as local focal point of coordination for expatriates’ relocation needs. Manage all related mobility and transfer cases
• Bring innovative and creative ways to attract and search for talent into the business. Develop talent acquisition strategy and implement plans to meet its objectives
• Continually develop a wide talent pool of suitable candidates and recommend new channels for sourcing suitably qualified candidates in the most effective and efficient manner
• Support in headcount budgeting and planning: provide company’s headcount and talent sourcing analysis to management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in talent acquisition with exposure in other HR functions
• Preferably candidate that possess good knowledge of the labour regulations
• Candidate that possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills