Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Manage facility Management Invoices for client
• Invoice collection & record details in the tracker
• Co-ordinating to Offshore Teams to arrange PO/P0 receipts
• Sending invoices for Payments
• Monitoring and updating payment status
• Handling internal and external vendor queries/Outstanding Balances in Statement of Accounts
• Prepare monthly sub-tenant invoices
• Cheque collection & tracking of invoice payment from the subtenant
• Prepare the monthly allocation file for Car park charges
• Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. seek approval on GIRO forms, invoices from Count, Finance etc.
• Diploma with at least 1 year experience in finance
• Sound knowledge of AP /AR functions
• Communication: excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving: has the ability to confidently work through vendor account reconciliations etc. • Desire to learn: displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn.