Industry: IT Support and Networking
Our Esteemed and Reputable Client is looking for a techno-functional Senior IT Consultant (Security) to provide consultancy on all IT Information Security risks and assessments related initiatives.
• Experience in IT Information Security Management.
• Solid experience in formulating IT Security Risk Policies
• Demonstrated experience in providing IT Security Risk rollout.
• Implementation experience in IT security projects.
• Extensive experience in providing IT security consultancy eg Risk Mitigations, Risk Assessments, Risk Deviations, Security Risk issues.
• Experience in performing risk and vulnerabilities assessments.
• Experience in providing security review.
• Experience in managing IT Audits and IT Risk Management.
• At least 5 years of experience in IT Risk Management/ IT audit/ IT Security Management
• Professional Certification is preferred. eg CISM. CISA. CISSP
• Preferably Degree in Computer Science or Information system or any IT related discipline.
• Strong analytical skills