Our client is one of the leading companies in Singapore for Utilities and Cogen Business
• Implement/Review routine preventive maintenance programs.
• Prepare budget and cost control measures for the areas under his/ her responsibilities.
• Respond to emergency calls after office hours.
• Plan corrective maintenance works
• NiTEC in Control & Instrumentation (C&I) or equivalent Engineering disciplines.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in C&I maintenance in Utility/Power Plants or Chemical Process Plants.
• Experienced in Control Systems PLC- (Siemens, Allen Bradley and Honeywell) and DCS System (Yokogawa and Honeywell TPS3000).
• Experienced in SCADA systems, e.g. Wonderware and Fast/Tools.
• Familiar with instrument installations practices, gas analyzers, and control valves, as well as the requirements of custodial/billing meters practices.