Industry: Human Resources
• Provide support to full spectrum of HR activities in Asia
• Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records
• Coordinate training grants, update training records and administer training courses
• Provide administrative support on company, benefits & performance review cycles
• Prepare payroll data and liaise with payroll vendor for Singapore and Malaysia payroll
• Maintain and perform Asia leave system migration for year end and new calendar year
• Ad-hoc back up of administrative duties
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma. Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, a, field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Analytical and meticulous
• Good organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint