Industry: Human Resources, Management
Our Client, a Engineering Company, is looking for a HR Manager.
The candidate will be performing full spectrum of HR 8, Office Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and design full spectrum HR programmes, tools and policies which includes performance and rewards, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, expatriate remuneration, learning and development, talent relation and engagement, retention and retirement.
• Conduct periodic talent resource planning and budgeting activities in partnership with the line managers so as to obtain accurate manpower forecast and budget.
• Interview candidates in partnership with the Heads of Business Units as part of the recruitment process to assess the candidates’ fit for the organisation and prepare salary recommendation in consultation with Senior Manager
• Supervise and review the human resource administration activities such as payroll administration, benefits administration, statutory reporting and ensure that administrative duties are completed with the defined timeline. • Attend to enquiries pertaining to the administration or the design of the human resource programme or records.
• Perform corporate secretariat duties through participation on board / management committee meetings, drafting board / management committee papers / resolutions / minutes and ensuring follow through of action items required by the Board of Directors / Management committees. • Manage and lead office services responsibilities which include travel administration. travel claims administration. organising of corporate events and ensuring smooth office operations.
• Degree in HRM / Business Administration or related discipline
• A professional HR qualification preferred
• Preferably at least 5 years generalist experience.
• Knowledge in Prosoft will be advantageous.
• Good writing and communication skills is essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skill in dealing with all levels of people.
• Meticulous and with an eye for details.
• Initiative and resourceful.