Industry: Human Resources
• Handling in full spectrum human resource functions
• Handling in Mass Recruitment
• Processing monthly payroll. generate and consolidate monthly payroll reports
• Maintaining employee personal and payroll information
• Involve in the implementation of the benefits and welfare programs of the company
• To provide advice and guidance on all relevant labor and employment laws and statutory regulations.
• To provide coaching support to the managers and employees
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree. any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.