Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Prepare quarterly and yearly financial statements for subsidiaries within the group
• Support Group Consolidation Activities
• Reconciliation of inter-company, transactions
• Liaise with external auditors
• Provide Value-added financial analysis
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, a, field.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience with ACCPAC Accounting Software
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available