• On Job training provided
• Manufacturing/ East
• AWS + VB entitlement
• Conduct risk assessment and ensure safety practises are in place for all site works
• Prepare detailed installation drawings for all electrical and instrument equipment and systems
• Support site / Installation team activities.
• Train new operators and technicians to help them on improvement of output and yield.
• Work with Maintenance and Engineering Team, to suggest improvements.
• Communicate effectively to fellow operators and technicians to drive to deliver the production plan.
• Degree/ Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system and workplace safety and health
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and self motivated.
• Good knowledge and experience in Electrical with analytical and troubleshooting skills are desired.