Industry: Customer Service
• Answer and attend to incoming requests
• Provide quotation to customers based requirements
• Resolve credit blocks to ensure timely order resolution and fulfillment
• Manage pre-paid payment order conversion
• Handle customer enquiries pertaining to payment matters
• Identify the most appropriate resolution outcome to deliver best customer experience.
• Handle payment escalations from internal functional stakeholders
• Partner with Payment Gateway/Merchant Banks to resolve payment escalations
• Deal with refund/billing matters post order shipment
• Verify completion of service support delivered
• Candidate must possess at least a diploma.
• At least 2 years of working experiences in customer service.
• Able to commit to shift hours and weekends.
• Able to speak fluent Korean language. as this role needs to deal with Korean customers.