We are looking for Maintenance Technical officers who will be incharge of electrical and mechanical maintenance for Singapore Largest network. Training is provided. A typical shift would encompass, 8 hours from morning to evening and a 5 day work week.
Maintain, Repair and overhaul Rolling Stock Systems including air-con, door; auxiliary power supply, inverters, brakes and pneumatic system and workshop equipment
Operate the workshop equipment
Perform machining work such as turning; milling, grinding, boring, shaping threading etc. Troubleshoot of mechanical and electrical equipment such as crane, lifting equipment or operating metal cutting maching
• NITEC in electrical, mechanical, marine, automotive engineering, mechatronics or machining discipline.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel; word and outlook
• Candidate should possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Tuas / Bishan.
• Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.