• Assess supplier production process and component suppliers through PPAP.
• Liaise with customers on quality requirements and establishing quality issues prior to production.
• Connect with Vendors and Suppliers on new process requirements.
• Identify potential failure in the production process through FMEA, conducting quality planning and process flow. • Verify new jig and fixtures for new products
• Perform audits based on VDA 6.3.
• Diploma in Engineering with Quality Control / Quality Management discipline
• Min 3-5 years of experience in die casing with knowledge of metallurgy
• Working Location: North Singapore
• 5 days (Mon-Fri)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.