Program Manager / Account Manager
Client A contract manufacturing services provider to original equipment manufacturers.
8:15AM – 5:45PM, Monday to Friday
• Be the point of contact and interface between factory and customers. on all project-relate aspects.
• Manage. provide support and develop active projects and new businesses.
• Manage customer’s orders 8, schedule commitments.
• Interface with the Operations and attend Production Meetings.
• Handle all quotations, contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• Involvement on New Product Implementation (NPI).
• Handle Risks Management.
• Sales Forecast. Management Report, Order Tracking. A/R issues, etc.
• Conduct business reviews.
• Budget management.
• Candidates must have Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering with three years of experience in the same industry.
• Must have sound customer service skills with knowledge of order/materials management.