Industry: Human Resources
• Responsible for full spectrum of HR management and day-to-day office admin operational issues.
• Conversant with MOM, CPF and other statutory boards regulations and standards to ensure correct applications.
• Handling recruitment activities such as posting of job opening online; liaise with recruitment agencies and conduct interviews.
• Handle foreign employment.
• Handle work pass application, renewal, cancellation processes for foreigners;
• Administer leave records, medical claims and other expenses claim
• Prepare employment contracts and employment related letters
• Administration of the employees’ welfare and benefits
• Administration of E-leaves and E-filing of all staff claims
• Coordinating Training Classes – Le:Orientation. etc
• Other ad-hoc duties
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Candidate who posesses supervisory experience will be advantageous.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.