Our client, a well-known Japanese IT MNC, is seeking for a Sales Coordinator (6 months contract) to join their team.
• Coordinating the sales team by managing, administrative in procurement, filing important documents and relevant information.
• Monthly Sales Forecast Tracking.
• Management of any related sales activity.
• Product Sales Management (Symantec, Veritas purchase or renewal of license, HULFT and etc)
• Contract Management: among vendor and customer.
• Preparation and issuance of invoice matters related to Infra department.
• Work closely with team members to deliver projects on time
• Have at least 1 year of working experience in administrator/sales coordination with experience working in IT industry being highly advantageous.
• Good verbal and written communication and presentation as well as negotiation skill.
• Hands-on individual contributor and be able to lead and guide vendor, and work with local and offshore team.
• Team player with positive attitude, creative, and able to work independently.
• Should have a sense of ownership, urgency and self-motivation.