• Overall project planning, schedule and executing the delivery of projects within time, budget and Client’s expectations.
• Monitoring progress and identifying critical activities to expedite smooth progress of works on site to meet targets.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors e.g. Consultants and Sub- Contractors/Suppliers for the flawless execution of all projects.
• Ensure that all projects are deliver. on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Ensure that work are executed in accordance with approved plans/drawings, contract specifications and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to projects’ scope, schedule and cos. using appropriate verification techniques.
• Perform risk management to minimize project
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Responsible for all construction site matters including safety and other compliance matters.
• Report and escalate to Management as needed.
• Any other duties that may be assign..
• At least a Degree / Master in Civil Engineering or Project Management or relevant field.
• Proven at least 10 years of working experience in project management in the public and private residential, government and commercial building project.
• Solid technical knowledge related to structural, architectural (finishing) or M&E works.