Industry: Transport and Logistics
• Prepare all import/export transactions and provide proactive and timely customer service.
• Ensure complex and accordance transactions of import/export processes are carried out.
• Process delivery orders and liaise with terminal ground handlers and contractors to timely meet customer’s delivery needs.
• Liaise with airlines. co- loader; contractors to perform bookings and collection of export shipments, including the preparation of airway bills, manifest and other required documentations. • Arrange timely cargo delivery and collection with contractors.
• Prepare timely and accurate invoicing to customers
• Verify vendor’s invoice and ensure accurate input of costing into system.
– At least 1 year of relevant experience
– Willing to commit overtime when required
Additional Information: Working Hours: Mon- Fri (8.30am to 5.30pm) Alternate Sat (8.30am to 12.30pm)