Industry: Management, Marketing & PR
• To achieve growth and monthly retail sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
• Designing and implementing strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its growing presence.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Team
• Imparting sales training sessions to sales team including overall company retail business processes, daily sales operations, customer management.
• To analyze the strengths and weaknesses of his team members for the purpose of assigning tasks to sales and marketing executives.
• Responsible for all administrative issues keep track of productivity of his/her team members
• Work closely with other functional groups not limited to Marketing, Accounts. Logistics & Operation and HR to ensure accomplishment of task assigned.
• Preparation of Monthly Sales, Collection Reports & Yearly Budget Plans: Updates on Market Shift and Competitors Activities; Involve in Management Strategic Policies making process.
• Highly motivated individual and ability to lead a. influence the team to accomplish their assigned tasks and company objective
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ Retail Management Business
• Minimum 5 years of Sales experience preferably in the kitchen appliances handling both traditional and modern trade.
• MUST possess own car
• Experience in leading a sales team to drive sales from planning to closing and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Proficiency in Mandarin as you need to communicate with Mandarin speaking customer and associates