Industry: Software Development
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
• Prepare weekly schedule of confirmed runs
• Prepare the materials and necessary logistics for all courses
• Ensure all client and trainers are kept informed of confirmed/cancelled courses
• Place order for printing of course materials and prepare purchase orders accordingly
• Send classroom booking details to operations Print Certificates for workshops
• Ensure all post-course training docs are promptly returned and duly accounted for by trainer
• Maintain adequate and proper storage of stationery and training kits/props.
• Ensure all calls and emails received are routed to the respective department
• Assist in ensuring smooth and efficient operation in campus
• Liaise with partners for registration of participants or advise them on available dates of training
• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/”0″ Level, any field.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.