about the company
My client is an innovative company that leads in developing and manufacturing magnetic powder and flexible magnet The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
about the job
• Develop molding processes for new types of magnetic products
• Complete a full product life cycle, and provide technical support in plastic injection molding and compounding
• Assist in identifying, procuring, modifying, and maintaining filled polymer molding equipment • Development of quality specifications for inspection and testing of manufactured products
• Investigate alternate materials, processes or coatings for improved functionality. quality and/or cost
• Create. review and modify 2D and 3D part and assembly drawings skills 8. experience required
• Master / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Precision / Tooling / Plastics Design Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience with metal molding filled polymer components. materials and manufacturing processes
• Hands-on experience with polymer compression, injection or extrusion molding (including high filled metal compounding) and the mechanical. heating and control systems
• Basic knowledge of industrial polymers such as PPS. PPA, polyamides. urethanes, silicones. nitrites. etc.
• Experience creating and modifying drawings in Solidworks and Autocad
• Able to travel to overseas for assignment ( about 20% )