Industry: IT Support and Networking, Management
• Determine charges for maintenance products or services by considering internal/external cost to determine the price point to make a profit. — Key accounts
• Developing and defining pricing structures. On-going improving pricing guideline/structure to stay competitive.
• Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development
• Work with Services Manager to maintain customer satisfaction.
• Maintain high renewal rate for maintenance contract.
• Work with Services team to evaluate trends to determine what customers would purchase & utilise our maintenance services.
• Conduct presentation for internal sales team or external customer to sell our maintenance services.
• At least 4 years of experience in project management and sales environment
• Good product knowledge in Cisco, Alcatel, Aruba, HP, F5 and Huawei would be an advantage.
• Strong Verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skill.
• Team players with strong leadership
• Good sense of finance or accounting principles.