Industry: Customer Service
• Managing the Daily operations of call centre
• Handle escalated complaints
• Liaise with Authorities on complex complaints to avoid Financial Penalties and demerit points
• Vetting of emails to ensure right response is given to Authority
• Preparing monthly reports for submission to NEA
• Liaison with Town Councils to establish close working relationships with all Town Councils
• Identify trends, complaints and to work with operations A identify root causes
• Informing management on any complaints that might escalated to a potential dispute or social media exposure
• Deputy of the Command Centre.
• Assist Head Command Centre
• Fulfill other duties as and when assigned by the management
• Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• At least 5 year(s), working experience in customer services / call centre is required for this position.
• Able to work under face-paced working environment.