Industry: IT Support and Networking
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage day-to-day activities in operation centre.
• Monitor all applications its execution and sustain full proof processes in lines of business needs
• Collaborate with multiple internal teams across disparate groups and business owners to the closure of action items.
• Update incident and/or problem ticket, document and proper handover the relevant information to next shift.
• Develop reports for implementation of procedures and plans associated with application support and provide ongoing sustenance.
• Develop and maintain relations with various L2 support team and provide support.
• Maintain knowledge on all technologies, architectures tools that provide application-based solutions.
• Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Prior experience in system troubleshooting is highly advantageous. • Experience in MS Windows environment &, application support.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.