Industry: Finance and Accounts
Senior Accounts Executive (Full Set)
• Manage full sets of account (AP, AR & GL functions) for multiple entities; • Prepare and submit quarterly GST returns;
• Maintain fixed asset register;
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and accounting schedules;
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies & principles;
• Improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions;
• Assist in month-end and year-end closing activities;
• Liaise with auditors and tax agent;
• Other ad-hoc work as assigned by the management.
• Possess ACCA OR Degree in Accounting OR equivalent:
• At least 2 years working experience in related field;
• Prior experience at accounting firms an added advantage;
• Knowledge of MYOB system.