• Responsible for qualifying requests for POC
• To drive POC for expected closure within the same quarter
• Independently present vendor’s solution to end users during the first customer meeting
• Managing key partners for the line of business with the Product Manager(s)
• Provide updates and training to partners from time to time
• Provide post sales technical support (on-site and off-00) for partners and end customers.
• Post sales tasks include product and project implementation, product train,s, on-site maintenance support.
• Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or equivalent
• Min 1 year of hands on experience in troubleshooting complex multi-vendor network issues in LAN and WAN networks • Strong knowledge of security and networking infrastructure environment
• Knowledge in Infoblox and Solarwinds would be preferred
• Process good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill
• Self motivate, independent and ability to multi-task