Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Work with customer to undertake the design, installation, configuration, maintenance of network system solutions which include upgrades, migrations across heterogeneous network or systems.
• Work in fast-paced environment with tight schedule with dynamic project teams which include planning, designing, scoping and creating technical documents such as project build documents, Scope of Work (SOW), etc …
• Work with Professional Services Managers and customers to manage expectation and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met.
• Conducts / leads design workshop (POC) for solution designs to meet customer, business and technical objectives. • Work closely with product vendors to address, track and ensure timely closure of system support tickets.
• Responsible for analyzing and documenting incidents defect and communicating the incident priority to the necessary 155515 51 management, and whenever possible.
• To stay abreast with new technologies and product updates by regularly participating in new product education and technology transfer training as well as seminars.
• Provide regularly project & progress reporting.
• At least a good Diploma in IT with min 2 – 3 years of relevant implementation experience in network and security environment.
• A valid Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification in Data Center Specialization will be advantageous.
• Good Implementation, troubleshooting and analytical knowledge of Cisco Networking Devices (Cisco Catalyst, Nexus & ASA) and Network Monitoring Solutions.