Industry: Software Development
• A .Net Developer/Analyst Programmer will be a critical member of the team responsible for the delivery of technology solutions utilizing C#/ASP .NET technology. He/she will involve in full SDLC cycle of the system.
• To succeed in this role you must be a self-starter and have a positive attitude towards learning business and industry concepts.
• Understands technical and functional design requirements
• Implement applications using Microsoft and development tools in N-Tier environment.
• Provide supports to development projects throughout the SDLC.
• Assists in physical and logical database design.
• Design and create prototypes for client engagements.
• Design and develop browser-based front-end applications.
• Coordinate and conduct unit testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. Candidates with a relevant IT diploma may also apply.
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in designing, testing and implementing .net applications, and have completed at least 1 to 2 project life cycle(s).
• Knowledge and strong hands on working experience in at least one of the following is a must: C., ASP.NET.
• Candidates with interfaces with hardware and special devices such as scanners readers will be advantageous.
• Good foundation in OO related concepts is required.