Industry: IT Support and Networking
Helpdesk Management (70%)
• To provide excellent service to customers and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
• To provide 1st level support to end users in installing. troubleshooting and maintenance of IT Equipment and related issues such as printing, scanning; network or application issue related.
• Provide end-user technical support and troubleshooting on both hardware and software, including Office 365, Active Directory; MS Office; Win 10, Network printers. MDaemon Gateway and Remote Access; etc
• Procurement of IT related equipment and peripheral
• To manage IT inventory of Computing assets
• Provide support to IT hotline, off-hours and multi-sites support
• To provide initial setup and installation of Desktop and laptop with basic configuration of approved applications
• Helpdesk configuration and reporting to ensure that all members SLAs and KPIs are met
• Ensure and monitor all IT request for IT department are closed within the agreed delivery date.
• Responsible for company-wide ID management and ensure that all IDs are correct and accounted for.
Network Access Management (30%):
• Assist in IT support and network configuration
• Administer and support LAN/WAN
• To provide 1st level support to end users in network issues such as connection and accessibility to file system
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly monitoring reports
• Any other duties as given by the management